Name:
Location: Weaverville, North Carolina, United States

Sunday, August 06, 2006

New Improved Weblog

Today I decided to convert my homemade blog into a proper one. Below is everything that I had posted to the original website. And here is the latest news since my last update on 8/1. On Wednesday, Donna’s son Dean and his wife Hillary came for a visit. They brought their 2 dachshunds – added to our 2 Italian Greyhounds and 1 cat, we had quite a houseful – at least they all get along pretty well. Donna started her new job this past Monday – she’s a medical records clerk at Mission Hospital, the same place I get my radiation treatments. She works evenings, 2:30-11, which allows her to drive me to my various morning appointments. On Thursday, I had lunch with a couple of good friends from work. On Friday, I had some more blood tests and my counts are all pretty good – I should be able to resume chemo next week (8/15) without delay. This weekend I felt fairly good – no nausea and only moderate pain. No energy, though – the slightest activity really wears me out. Dean & Hillary left this morning so it’s pretty quiet around here again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home