Name:
Location: Weaverville, North Carolina, United States

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Last Radiation Treatment!

I am home now from my last radiation treatment. I had 30 total: 22 wide area doses followed by 8 narrower "boost" doses. I haven't noticed too many side effects from the radiation - it seems like mine mostly come from chemo and the medications I'm taking. This has been a fair week so far - not much nausea or pain. I still don't have much energy or stamina - the slightest exertion wears me out. We are going camping this weekend, partly to celebrate the end of my radiation and partly because it's the last chance we have before Allison leaves for college in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to relaxing and reading and getting away from it all for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home