Name:
Location: Weaverville, North Carolina, United States

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Status Quo

I'm sorry I'm not updating this blog very frequently these days, but that's because there just isn't that much to say. I assure you that when things get more "exciting" I will do more frequent updates. In the meantime, I'm feeling pretty well. I guess I tolerate chemo pretty well since my worst symptom is a little nausea with (thankfully) no vomiting. My hair is even growing back and I don't understand how that can happen while I'm still on chemotherapy. I have about 1/4" of fuzz on my head. And the chemo and radiation have helped me tremendously. The severe pain I was in back in June & July has been reduced drastically and I've cut way back on the pain relievers. I'm scheduled for one more round of chemo the last week of October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home