Name:
Location: Weaverville, North Carolina, United States

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Chemo & Christmas

Chemo and Christmas are coming. This Friday, the 22nd, will be my next dose of Taxol. I expect I'll be pretty miserable all weekend and on Christmas day. Oh well, it can't be helped. I'm feeling more pain in my pelvic region again, so I probably need the chemo. My hair, which has been growing back for a couple months now, started coming out in gobs again, so I shaved it off. Allison is home from college until about 10-Jan and my mother-in-law is visiting through Christmas. This will probably be my last post before Christmas, so let me take the opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Or if you are not so inclined: Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Feliz Navidad, or Bah Humbug. Hey, at least it's a day off from work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home