Name:
Location: Weaverville, North Carolina, United States

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Winter of my Chemo Discontent

It has been a very unexceptional week since my last post. The lower dosage of chemo did make the side effects easier to tolerate. I didn't have the flu-like symptom like I did back in December. However I was still very tired and slept a lot. Didn't step out of the house much. Cold, wintry weather outside made me reasonably content to stay in. I had another dose of chemo yesterday (Friday) and am hanging in there so far. During the week, I passed a couple of blood clots in my urine, but they seem to have been isolated instances, leftovers from my hospital ordeal. I continue to have lower back pain and hope to see my chiropractor on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home