Name:
Location: Weaverville, North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Viewing and Funeral

The viewing for Calvin will be held Thursday, May 3, from 6-8PM at West Family Funeral Services located at 17 Merrimon Avenue, Weaverville, NC.

Calvin's funeral service will be at 2:30 in the afternoon of Friday, May 4th at the same location with burial immediately following at West Memorial Park in Weaverville.

Obituaries will be appearing in: The Asheville Citizen Times, Asheville, NC; The Hampton Roads Daily Press, Hampton, VA; The Daily Journal, Vineland, NJ; Bridgeton Evening News, Bridgeton, NJ; Today’s Sunbeam, Salem, NJ; Prescott Daily Courier, Prescott, AZ; and The Prescott Valley Tribune, Prescott Valley, AZ.

I been asked where monetary donations can be sent. There are two that Calvin would find worthy: his church - The Weaverville Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (mailing address: Weaverville Ward, 488 Cow Mountain Road, Marshall, NC 28753-4012); or to be put into a College Fund for his daughter Allison Dimsha (mailing address 908 New Stock Road, Weaverville, NC 28787).

1 Comments:

Blogger dorian said...

Donna, I found Calvin's blog randomly back in November. I have been following it as things have progressed. Needless to say, I am extremely saddened by this news. I cannot describe how sorry I am for your loss.

It must seem odd to get a message from some random stranger. But that's the wonder of the internet, I guess.

This blog has helped me apppreciate life even more than I already did. Calvin seemd like a great person. He was lucky to have you. I can only hope to have someone like you by my side one day.

My deepest condolences,
-Dorian

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home