Name:
Location: Weaverville, North Carolina, United States

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Winter Blues

I'm ready for spring. I'm ready for some warm sunshine. This grey cold weather does nothing for my spirits. No major changes in my condition, either good or bad. I continue to have some blood in my urine. I was dreading my doctor appointment (16-Feb), but it wasn't bad at all. As long as the bleeding doesn't get worse, and my blood counts stay in the healthy ranges, we'll let it go for now. We changed several of my medications to see if we can eliminate the panic attacks I've been having lately. We also changed my schedule a bit. This is my week off anyway. My next chemo will be 26-Feb (Monday). By switching to Monday, I hope to enjoy my weekends a little better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shep said...

Cal. hope you are battling on and making progress.
Am not sure if my emails got through.
Regards, Pete Shephard, now working at AstraZeneca drugs.

peter.shephard@o2.co.uk

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home