Name:
Location: Weaverville, North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Quick Update

There really isn't much to report. My life revolves around chemo. With treatments coming on Friday, I spend most of my weekends in bed resting. I get pretty low and it's a struggle to not get depressed. I'm starting to feel a little better now and I can spend short periods working at the computer. I'm also watching movies and doing a little reading. After this round of chemo is finished (on 9-Feb) we're going to request they change the treatments to Monday - that way I can recover while Donna is at work and maybe we'll be able to do something enjoyable with her free time on the weekends. I continue to take it very easy physically. I worry a lot about a recurrence of blood in my urine. I see faint traces from time to time and just keep praying that it won't get any worse than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home